ASI120MM Mini camera integrates AR0130CS 1/3″ sensor (4.8 mm x 3.6 mm). It is ZWO new mini camera. This camera has 1280 x 960 pixels. The pixel size is 3.75 μm x 3.75 μm. This camera provides 12bit ADC and its QE peak is almost 80%.
ASI120 mini camera offers you very good performance for planetary imaging and guiding. Low read noise, high dynamic range, AR protective window and much more.
Absolute QE Curve, we estimate the Peak Value is almost 80%.
120Mini VS 120MM-S
Compared with ASI120MM-S camera, 120mini have smaller outlook, lighter weight, and it can reach focus at same position with eyepiece.
USB2.0Port & ST4 Port
USB 2.0 Port: Mini camera has one USB2.0 type C port. Type C port is very popular in mobile phones, it will not care about positive side and negetive side of the adapter.
ST4 Port: Can connect mini camera direct connect to auto guide port of mount.
What is in the box?
ASI mini camera box includes all necessary cables, adapters, and manuals.
Drivers and Softwares:
Our website has newest camera drivers and many DSO and Planetary capture softwares. Please make sure the newest driver and software has been installed before you start shooting:
- Sensor: 1/3″ CMOS AR0130CS(Mono)
- Resolution: 1.2Mega Pixels 1280×960
- Pixel Size: 3.75µm
- Exposure Range: 64µs-1000s
- ROI: Supported
- ST4 Guider Port: Yes
- Focus Distance to Sensor: 8.5mm
- Shutter Type: Rolling Shutter
- Protect window: AR coated window
- Operating System Compatibility: Mac, Windows, Linux
- Interface: USB2.0
- Bit rate: 12bit output(12bit ADC)
- Adaptor:1.25″ / M28.5X0.6
- Dimension: φ36mm X 61mm
- Weight: 60g or 3.1 ounces (without lens)
- Working Temperature: -5°C—45°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C—60°C
- Working Relative Humidity: 20%—80%
- Storage Relative Humidity: 20%—95%