- New ED doublet apochromatic optical design
- New lightweight, compact design perfect for wide field astrophotography
- New optical design featuring our proprietary Metallic High-Transmission Coatings™ (MHTC™)
- 82mm aperture
- 530mm focal length
- Fast f/6.45 focal ratio
- One ED element with matched optics
- Adjustable dew shield protects against stray light and condensation on the lens
- Clamshell mounting system with dual finderscope brackets
- 2.4-inch 11:1 precision dual-speed rack-and-pinion style focuser for better load capacity
- V-style dovetail fits most mounts
- Optional reducer/corrector (477mm at F/5.8)
- Hard case included for your travel or storage needs
Building on the foundation of the popular Evostar line of refractors, Sky-Watcher has developed the all new Evolux. Designed for the savvy astrophotographer looking for a lightweight scope that still packs a punch with key upgrades in the optics and the mechanics, Evolux is a perfect fit for a widefield grab and go setup.
Sky-Watcher’s Evolux apochromatic doublet refractors are the perfect blend of superior extra-low dispersion glass and affordability. The lens assembly utilizes a proprietary combination of matched lenses, delivering tack-sharp stars with charcoal-black, contrast-rich skies. All ED glass elements feature our proprietary Metallic High-Transmission Coatings™ (MHTC™), virtually eliminating all false color while the adjustable dew shield prevents stray light and condensation from affecting your photography.
Evolux comes in a foam-lined aluminum case with a 2.4-inch dual-speed rack-and-pinion-style focuser, dual finderscope brackets, a V-style dovetail, clamshell ring, adjustable dew shield, and the optional reducer/corrector.
|Focuser||2.4" Dual Speed (11:1) Rack & Pinion|
|Retractable dew shield||Yes|
|OTA Length (Retract/Ext.)||16.375"/22.25"|
|Dew Shield diameter (mm)||100mm|
|OTA Weight (with accessories)||6.5 lbs|
|Dovetail type||V-style dovetail|