- Star Adventurer 2i multi-function equatorial tracking mount with built-in Wi-Fi control
- 11-pound payload capacity
- Ball head adapter, Dec bracket, latitude (EQ) base, and counterweight kit included
- Built-in polar scope with illuminator with LED lit polar alignment sight
- Free Star Adventurer Console control app (for iOS and Android) for imaging the night sky, landscape, and deep sky
- 3.63-pound mount head weight (with dec bracket)
- All-metal gearing
- 24 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries or limitless power via 5V mini-USB
- Built-in SNAP port for camera control
- Dual 3/8-inch thread panoramic plate with included ¼-20-inch adapter
Now With Wi-Fi
The Sky-Watcher Star Adventurer 2i is a user-friendly and multi-function mount to satisfy all your needs for astronomy, astrophotography, and time-lapse photography. It is a high precision, portable, and stable celestial tracking platform for sidereal, solar, and lunar tracking with automatic DSLR shutter release control. Using a Wi-Fi signal to connect to your phone, the Star Adventurer 2i contains preprogrammed long exposures, helping you create mesmerizing time-lapse videos with your DSLR.
Camera, tripod, and optical tube are not included.
Award Winning Images
Sky-Watcher’s extremely popular family of star tracker mounts have helped revolutionize the lightweight astrophotography market making it easier and less expensive to enter into what can be a very challenging hobby. Time and again, Star Adventurer leads the pack of lightweight astroimaging mounts and helps photographers produce award-winning landscape and deep space images and stirring time-lapse videos of the night sky.
Easy Integration with Any Tripod
The declination assembly uses a specialized Vixen-style saddle plate for attaching cameras, tripod heads, or optical tubes. Attaching a ball head to this Vixen style plate provides most users with enough flexibility to point their camera around the sky freely while maintaining tracking. The Star Adventurer tracking platform can attach to a tripod using a 3/8-inch thread socket and includes an adapter for ¼-20-inch thread sizes.
Automatic Shutter Release Control
No need for an intervelometer timer with the Star Adventurer 2i! With completely programable shutter exposure settings, the 2i can trigger a DSLR using the auxiliary shutter release cable. Once the camera is plugged into the mount and a shot is fired, it will continually shoot for the programed exposures until the cable is removed.
With a payload capacity of 5kg (11 pounds), the Star Adventurer 2i is exceptional for nightscape, deep space, and time lapse photographers looking to master the entire sky utilizing every lens in their tool kit.