Save on select Sky-Watcher telescopes, through Dec 31st, 2017!
- 205 mm Newtonian reflector
- 800 mm (f/4)
- Fully multi-coated borosilicate mirrors
- 8x50 finderscope
- 2” dual-speed 10:1 linear power focuser
- Tube rings with D-style dovetail bar
The new Sky-Watcher Quattro Imaging Newtonian with dual-speed focuser incorporates a superb mirror-set with two significant advantages over competing products. A 2" dual-speed 10:1 ratio focuser is included for excellent focusing precision. Additionally, the tube length has been slightly shortened to optimize performance for prime-focus photography. Even better performance for astro-photography, and visual use, can be achieved when used in combination with the Sky-Watcher Quattro coma corrector.
- Optical Design: Newtonian Reflector
- Aperture (mm): 203 mm (8 in)
- Focal Length: 800 mm
- Focal Ratio: f/4
- Finderscope: 8x50
- Tube Rings: Tube rings with D-style dovetail bar
- Optical Coatings: Fully multi-coated