- 205mm aperture, 800mm focal length
- Fast f/4 focal ratio
- Parabolic mirror designed for imaging with 94% reflectivity
- 10:1, dual-speed, 2-inch Crayford-style focuser
- Oversized secondary mirror produces greater illumination for full-frame DSLR and CCD cameras
- Tube rings, mounting plate, eyepiece adapters, and 9x50 finderscope included
The Quattro imaging Newtonian is an affordable, large aperture astrograph, ideal for users searching for a fast imaging system that will work for both astrophotography and visual astronomy. Boasting a swift f/4 focal ratio, this astrograph can produce an exposure 6x faster than the average 8-inch f/10 Schmidt Cassegrain telescope. Although designed as an imaging optical tube, these Newtonians also produce bright and detailed viewing for visual astronomy.
Like all Sky-Watcher reflectors, the Quattro imaging Newtonian features borosilicate mirrors coated with Sky-Watcher’s proprietary Radiant ™ Aluminum Quartz (RAQ™), producing 94% reflectivity. The tube is constructed with rolled steel, then coated with Sky-Watcher’s signature glossy metal-flake Black Diamond finish. The OTA uses an oversized secondary mirror providing greater illumination for DSLRs and CCDs using full-frame sensors, and an optional coma corrector is available for those who want to take their imaging to the next level.
Included with the Quattro Newtonian is a 10:1 dual-speed 2-inch Crayford-style focuser, 1.25 and 2-inch eyepiece adapters, a 9x50 finderscope, tube rings, and a V-style dovetail plate.