Save on select Sky-Watcher telescopes, through Dec 31st, 2017!
- 190 mm Maksutov-Newtonian
- 1000 mm (f/5.3)
- Fully multi-coated
- Pyrex mirrors
- 2” dual-speed 10:1 Crayford focuser
- 9x50 right angle correct image finderscope
- Black V-style dovetail plate
The exciting new Mak-Newtonian from Sky-Watcher is just what astrophotographers and serious visual observers have been looking for.
The Mak-Newtonian design provides large aperture apochromatic performance with exceptional field correction in a compact, affordable package. Compared to a similarly sized Schmidt-Newtonian, the Mak-Newtonian yields a sharper image with more contrast. Naturally, the Mak-Newtonian is an excellent visual performer, too.
- Optical Design: Maksutov-Newtonian
- Aperture (mm): 190 mm (7.5 in)
- Focal Length: 1000 mm
- Focal Ratio: f/5.3
- Finderscope: 9x50 right angle correct image finderscope
- Highest Useful Magnification: 380x
- Optical Coatings: Fully multi-coated