- 150mm aperture, 600mm focal length
- Fast f/4 focal ratio
- Parabolic borosilicate mirrors utilizing Sky-Watcher’s proprietary Radiant ™ Aluminum Quartz (RAQ™) coatings designed for imaging with 94% reflectivity
- 11:1, dual-speed, 2-inch Crayford-style focuser
- Oversized secondary mirror produces greater illumination for full-frame DSLR and CCD cameras
- Primary and secondary mirrors are both collimatable
- Included coma corrector is designed to match the 600mm focal length, ideal for APS-C sensors and smaller
- Imaging focal ratio with included coma corrector/reducer is f/3.45, focal length is 518mm
- Includes tube rings, mounting plate, eyepiece adapters, 70° Ultra Wide 22mm eyepiece, coma corrector/reducer, and a 6x30 finderscope
The Quattro imaging Newtonian is an affordable, large aperture astrograph, ideal for users searching for a fast-imaging system that will work for both astrophotography and visual astronomy. Boasting a swift f/4 focal ratio, this astrograph can produce an exposure 6x faster than the average 8-inch f/10 Schmidt Cassegrain telescope (or 8.4x faster with the included coma corrector/reducer). Although designed as an imaging optical tube, these Newtonians also produce bright and detailed viewing for visual astronomy.
Like all Sky-Watcher reflectors, the Quattro Imaging Newtonian features borosilicate mirrors coated with Sky-Watcher’s proprietary Radiant ™ Aluminum Quartz (RAQ™) coatings, producing 94% reflectivity. The tube is constructed with rolled steel, then coated with Sky-Watcher’s signature glossy metal-flake Black Diamond finish. The OTA uses an oversized secondary mirror providing greater illumination for DSLRs and CCDs using full-frame sensors, and an included coma corrector/reducer for those who want to take their imaging to the next level.
Included with the Quattro Newtonian is a 11:1 dual-speed 2-inch Crayford-style focuser, 1.25 and 2-inch eyepiece adapters, a 6x30 finderscope, tube rings, V-style dovetail plate, a 70° Ultra Wide 22mm eyepiece, and coma corrector/reducer.