- Extra-large capacity portable power pack featuring Celestron’s LiFePO4 battery technology
- Powers your telescope for up to 17 hours
- USB device charging supports QuickCharge 2/3 and Adaptive Fast Charge to give you the fastest device charging possible
- Features 2 USB ports for charging other devices, plus a 12V car battery adapter port
- LED light panel provides bright white or red LED illumination for up to 25 hours
- Perfect for astronomy, camping, emergency kits, anywhere you need portable power
- Meets current FAA regulations for carry-on baggage
- Battery shuts off automatically when insufficient current flow is detected to prevent you from inadvertently draining your battery
The PowerTank Lithium Pro is for the true power user! This higher capacity unit is the latest version of our bestselling PowerTank Lithium. PowerTank Lithium Pro offers twice the battery capacity of the original, making it ideal for more demanding applications.
PowerTank Lithium Pro features the right ports and connections to accommodate a variety of devices. You’ll find a 12V DC 5A telescope power port (Celestron cable included), a 12V DC 10A car battery adapter port, and two 5V DC USB ports - one 2.1 A and one that supports rapid charging.
The power pack’s extremely portable form factor means it can go anywhere from a remote dark sky location for astroimaging to a weekend of camping. When it’s powering your telescope, use the included 2” straps to secure the unit to your tripod leg where it is out of the way.
One side of the unit features a strip of LED lighting in both bright white and red. This turns the unit into a convenient safety light during star parties or a work lamp to clean up your observing area when the night is done. You can even use it as a bright emergency light during a power failure and illuminate an entire room of your home.
PowerTank Lithium Pro can also travel with you on your next vacation. At 158.72 Wh, it meets current FAA regulations (160Wh) from transportation in your carry-on baggage. Please check in advance with your airline to verify they do not have stricter policies.