Available March, 2014
Celestron’s new Nature DX Series is the perfect companion for the outdoors lover. These affordable yet feature-packed binoculars are designed specifically for beginning to intermediate users. With the Nature DX series, you’ll get the important features you’re looking for, like fully multi-coated optics and BaK-4 prisms, while staying within your budget.
You can feel confident taking Nature DX binoculars on any of your outdoor adventures. Even the full size models in the series are extremely portable and lightweight. Nature DX can withstand harsh weather; its fully waterproof housing is purged of air and filled with dry nitrogen gas.
- Waterproof and fully rubber armored.
- Phase coated BaK-4 prisms for increased contrast and resolution.
- Fully multi-coated optics provide brighter images by increasing light transmission through the entire optical path.
- Tripod adaptable for long viewing sessions.
- Sturdy, twist-up eyecups with multiple stops. Eyeglass friendly with 16 mm of eye relief.
- Objective Lens Diameter: 56 mm (2.2 in)
- Magnification: 12 x
- Exit Pupil: 4.6 mm (0.18 in)
- Eye Relief: 16 mm (0.63 in)
- Apparent Field of View: 5.5°
- Optical Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated
- Prism Glass (Type): Bak-4
- IPD Max: 74mm (2.91 in)
- IPD Min: 56mm (2.2 in)
- Close Focus: 9.8 ft/3 m ft (2.99 m)
- Twilight Factor: 25.9 x
- Relative Brightness: 21.16
- Water Proof: Yes