Accurate balance is necessary for the best telescope performance. Adding heavy accessories such as 2" eyepieces or cameras to a scope requires the addition of a counterweight set to achieve balance. This weight set, specially designed for Celestron CPC-1100 telescopes, allows accurate balancing while retaining the stylish look of this advanced telescope!
The complete kit consists of a slide bar on the bottom and a fixed weight on top of the telescope. The top weight is necessary to achieve true dynamic balance, making this weight kit a substantial improvement over any other available systems. (For scope owners who already have a bottom weight set from another manufacturer, the top portion of this kit is available separately - stock # CWGPS8-T.)
Included is one threaded weight for the bottom slidebar and small and large weights for the top bracket. The weights are precision-machined and can be stacked if needed for additional weight.
All necessary hardware and tools for installation are included.
Fits Celestron CPC-1100 Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes.
- Bottom rail and mounting brackets
- Sliding weight holder with threaded rod
- 2.5-pound stainless steel bottom counterweight
- Top counterweight mounting bracket
- 2-pound stainless steel top counterweight
- 1-pound stainless steel top counterweight
- Mounting screws and hex wrenches
View the instruction manual for this product