Buy a brand new Astro-Smart 4 Channel Differential Computerized Dew Annihilator Remote Controller ( Model - CDA-Remote). The CDA-Remote package includes the CDA-Remote Control Console with Dual Channel Temp/Humidity Sensor, PC Remote Software, Data Logger and Plot Retrieval SW, USB interface cable for use with provided Windows Application Programs, User Manual And Video Tutorials. See Product pictures and Windows user interface software snapshots provided below.
The CDA-R has the following innovative features at a remarkable price:
1. Worry Free Warranty Program For Life Of Product Sale.
2. Full Computerized Automatic Or Manual Operated Dew Control Solution.
3. 4 Automated or Manual Output Port Heat Channels User Control Capable of 120 Watts(12V, 10Amps). Works with Astro-Smart’s RCA type heat strap and compatible with others like Astro-Zap, Kendrick, etc.
4. 10 Amp Reverse Current Protection Circuit.
5. 2 Differential Temperature and 1 Ambient Temperature/Humidity Measurement and Control. Accuracy 0.5degs @ 25 deg C.
6. Automated Or Manual Dew Point and Temperature Variance set point for Dew Control. 1-10 degs.
7. Variable Power Control Duty Cycle 0-100%. Patented Asto-Smart Wave Cancellation Method And Pulse Width Modulation(PWM) for Efficient Heat Output Tailored for Extreme Dew Removal, Reduced Wave Interference with CCD Imaging and Conservation of Power Drawl.
8. LED Flash Indicators For Heat PWM Output Ports.
9. Audible Alarms For Dew Point Approaching(DWP) and Differential Delta Monitoring.
10. Dual Fahrenheit or Celsius Temperature Display Feature.
11. Updatable Firmware and Standalone Software OS GUI Interface.
12. Long Distance Remote Control Interface To Observatory including Windows Software Interface Via Remote Computer. The CDAP-PRO interface supports Serial RS-232, USB, Ethernet and RF Wireless(New Feature!) backhauls.
13. Automated System Data Logger Storage, Retreival and Plot Comparision Capability.
14. High quality design employs multi-layer PCB form factor and only the best quality components with conformal coatings for outdoor use.
15. Void of RFI(Radio Frequency Interference) protected to enhance Astro-Imaging .
16. Price point set below development cost for such a system while providing more features.
The CDA-R can be setup with your telescope As-is placed in automatic mode for trouble-free operation or can be controlled and monitored remotely via automatic or manual modes via a computer with the supplied com port interface.
Astro-Smart is the innovator of this elegant automatic solution to your dew problem. The CDA-R is one to the most advanced dew controllers made available to the amateur or professional Astronomer and at a price comparable by no other system on the market. The CDA-R is designed to be used with any make or model of telescope which has more features than any other dew control system being offered at a fraction of the cost. Whether you have a refractor, newtonian, schmidt-cassegrain, or a ritchey-chretien, the CDA-R will solve your dew problems automatically while informing you every step of the way. Its like having a hired dew specialist posted at your telescope 24/7. The CDA-R module incorporates a four port heater capability controlling multiple channels using multiple channel temperature sensors . For instance, one sensor(DTS-12) may be used for the main imaging telescopes corrector plate for dew control while the second(DTS-34)is used for another mounted imaging scope, guider or finder scope or your eyepieces. Each monitored sensor channel location is then paired with its associated output heat strap channel for dew control. For instance, DTS12 sensor would be placed on the optical corrector and the heat strap would go around the optical interface tube for instance CH1 or CH2 or both.
Since, the inception of this product the CDA-R was many years in the making over long periods in astronomy using existing products on the market. The CDA-R is one to the most advanced dew controllers made available to the amateur or professional Astronomer and at a price comparable by no other system on the market. The CDA-R is designed to be used with any make or model of telescope which has more features than any other dew control system being offered at a fraction of the cost. Whether you have a refractor, newtonian, schmidt cassegrain,or a ritchey-chretien, the CDA-R will solve your dew problems automatically while informing you every step of the way. Its like having a hired dew specialist at your disposal.
Each CDA-R package contains:
1. CDA-R with Dew Point, Humidity, Ambient temperature sensor and Remote Capability
2. One Ambient/Humidity Temperature Sensor Probe.
3. One RS-232 to USB interface Cable For Long Distance Remote Control Operation.
4. One CD with user manual, CDA-R PC Remote Software Platform, Videos, Tutorials and Astro-Smart Sales Brochures.
5. Velcro Strips