This adapter converts T-threads (M42) to C-threads (1.0"). It has female T-threads on the bottom and male C-threads on the top. The adapter adds 5.8mm (0.228") to the backfocus. This distance is also the backfocus difference between a CS-mount camera (such as a Mallincam) and a standard Starlight Xpress camera, so this adapter is ideal for use if you have both of these cameras and a HyperStar lens or HyperStar lens with our Filter Slider.
- Converts from T-threads to C-threads
- Female T-threads (M42 x 0.75) on bottom
- Male C-threads (1.000" x 32tpi) on top
- Additional backfocus = 5.8mm (0.228")
- C-thread height = 3.2mm (0.125")
- T-thread depth = 4.5mm (0.178")
- Anodized aluminum