The PF-100ED is the first fully waterproof and fog-proof 100mm objective spotting scope in the market. The straight-line optical barrel design of the PF-100ED makes it easy for the user to locate a subject quickly. It is housed in a lightweight magnesium-allow body and features time-proven porro-prism optics incorporating ED (Extra-low Dispersion) Lanthanum Crown (rare earth) glass elements to produce sharp, clear images with minimal chromatic aberration. PF-100ED also utilizes Pentax telescope eyepieces renowned for their sharpness, field of view, contrast and freedom from aberration. Used together, you have a world class-viewing instrument.
- Type: Porro-prism straight type
- Objective: 100mm (ED lens) 3 elements, 3 groups
- Attachment Diameter: 1.25" (31.7mm)
- Focusing Range: 28' - infinity
- Eyepiece Ring: Collet type
- Body Color: Black
- Weight: 91.7 oz.
- Size: 20 x 5.3 x 4.6 inches
- Waterproof: 1m depth of water, nitrogen filled, JIS Class 6
- Accessories: Objective lens cap, eyepiece ring cap, case