- 120 mm apochromatic 3-element refractor
- 840 mm (f/7)
- Fully multi-coated
- Thread-on field flattener
- 3.0" focuser w/micro focus
- 2" Diagonal with dielectric coatings
- 9x50 RA erect-image finderscope
- Canon camera adapter
- Tube rings with CGE style dovetail bar
- Aluminum foam lined case
- 43mm image circle
- OTA Weight: 22lbs.
- OTA Length: OTA Length: 31.5" Extended and 27.375" Retracted
- Back focus: 75mm
With their three-element air spaced objective lens design, false color is completely eliminated, yielding exceptional contrast and sharpness. The included 2-element field corrector guarantees a flat field across the entire imaging plane. The Sky-Watcher exclusive Helinear Track focusing system provides a smooth, rock-solid focuser with zero image shift.
All Sky-Watcher USA Esprit refractors come with a 9 x 50 right angle finderscope, 2-inch Star diagonal, 2-element field flattener, camera adapter, D-style dovetail and padded case. Everything you need to get out under the stars.