A breakthrough in binocular design, Canon's new model is the world's brightest binocular with image stabilization and is the first completely waterproof model in the Canon IS binocular line-up. The 10x42L IS WP is equipped with Canon's high-performance L-series optics that feature two Ultra-low Dispersion (UD) lens elements on each side. The 4.2mm exit pupil diameter delivers the brightest optics in the Canon IS series. With an extra wide 65-degree apparent angle-of-view, these binoculars qualify as wide angle instruments, allowing you to see more of your subject. Doublet Field Flattener Lenses offer superb edge-to-edge sharpness. A metal coating prevents fogging, and the ribbed surface ensures a secure grip.
- Type: Prism Binoculars
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42mm
- Filter Size: 52mm
- Real Field of View: 6.5°
- Apparent Field of View: 65°
- Objective Lens Construction: 4 elements 3 groups (including protective glass, UD lens)
- Eyepiece Lens Construction: 7 elements 5 groups
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 4.2mm
- Eye Relief: 16mm
- Eye Width Adjustment: 57mm-75mm
- Closest Focusing Distance: 8.2 ft.
- Image Stabilizer: Vari-Angle Prism
- Correction Angle: +/-0.8°
- Power Source: 2xAA
- Dimensions: 5.4 x 6.9 x 3.4 in.
- Weight: 1030g/2.3 lbs.