The Trius-H814 is a higher resolution version of the very popular H694 camera. It has a similarly high QE and low thermal noise, but offers 9.19 megapixels of resolution. Each pixel is 3.69 x 3.69 uM in size. This very high resolution makes the 814 particularly well suited to the super-fast short focus scopes and Hyperstar systems that are now widely in use. The 814C CCD uses a Bayer matrix single-shot color filter array to enable you to take excellent color images with the minimum of effort. The new 'Trius' version adds a triple USB hub and argon fill to the H814 design.
- Image format: 3380 x 2704 pixels in a 12.5 x 10mm array.
- Pixel size: 3.69 x 3.69 uM
- QE: Peak (Yellow light) approx. 75%, H-alpha approx. 60%
- Well depth: 18,000e-
- System gain: 0.25e- / ADU
- Image download time: 7 seconds in 1 x 1 binning mode
- Cooling: 2 stage high efficiency Peltier cooler giving approx. -40C temperature reduction
- Triple port powered USB hub built-in.
- Dry Argon filled CCD chamber.
- Power consumption: 1.5 amps max. at 12v DC (universal AC supply provided)