This version of the AO-LF does not include the off-axis guider and is compatible with QSI wsg model cameras.
- Image tracking and stabilization using a high speed tip-tilt optical window
- Fast tracking speed of 5mS per increment
- Overcomes rapid gear errors to stabilize even difficult mounts
- Mount control output for correcting large drive errors while maintaining AO stabilization
- Image shift factor independent of optical system or camera back-focus spacing
- STAR2000 guiding compatible
- May be used to image stabilize many other makes and types of camera, given suitable control software
- Clear aperture of 60mm for up to 35mm full-frame size chips
- Short optical length - 70mm with OAG, 38mm without.
- Very low light loss (~2%) from the multicoated optics
- Filter threads for adding 48mm narrow band. IR blocking or pollution rejection filters without affecting the guide camera sensitivity
- Serial RS232 control via the computer or SXV splitter box. Parallel control available
- Low power consumption. Less than 600 mA at 12v DC when moving - 50mA quiescent current
- Compact and lightweight - only 132mm in diameter x 32mm long - less than 700 grams load on the scope