WiFi Access to the Universe with SkyQ Link
Celestron's innovative new SkyQ Link WiFi Module takes the technology behind their SkyQ app even further by activating a wireless control feature for most computerized Celestron telescopes. More than merely enabling completely wireless operation (including telescope alignment), the SkyQ Link Module will allow you to automatically slew the scope to an object with a simple tap on your iPhone/iPad planetarium interface. And a SkyTour feature will even generate a list of the best stars, galaxies, and nebulas to see based on the user's time and location.
- Complete wireless control of your celestron telescope
- Telescope alignment - align your telescope wirelessly using Your iPhone or iPad
- Planetarium interface - Tap on any object displayed on the SkyQ Sky view screen and instantly slew your telescope to that object
- Sky Tour - Generates a list of all the best stars, galaxies and nebulas to view through your telescope
- Does not require any batteries
- Works with NexRemote - Requires the latest version of NexRemote and SkyQLink PC Installer