The QSI 660 model camera employs a 6.1mp Sony CCD image sensor. This new generation of Sony sensor offers remarkable sensitivity with peak QE of over 75%. The high senstivity, wide dynamic range, dual read rates, low noise performance and internal 5 or 8-position color filter wheels make the QSI 660 ideally suited to a broad range of demanding scientific, medical, astronomical, and industrial imaging applications.
The superb imaging performance of 600 Series cameras is wrapped in an attractive, compact design with outstanding power efficiency and investment protecting upgradeability. The refined engineering and impressive fit, finish and attention to detail will surpass your highest expectations.
The QSI 660ws model includes a standard 5-position 1.25" filter wheel (31mm filter wheel optional) and integrated guide port.
- CCD Manufacturer & Model: Sony ICX694
- CCD Architecture: Interline Transfer
- Microlens: Yes
- Anti-blooming: Yes (800x suppression)
- Imager Size (WxH): 12.48mm x 9.98mm
- Pixel Array (WxH): 2758 x 2208 active (6.1 megapixels)
- Pixel Size: 4.54µm x 4.54µm
- Pixel Full Well Depth: 19,000 e-
- Absolute Quantum Efficiency: Peak 77% at 560nm
- Pixel Dark Current: <0.002 electrons per second at -10°C
- Intrinsic Read Noise: 3.1 electrons RMS
- Dynamic Range: 75db