Following on from Part I in this DVD processing series, Part II focuses on processing planetary image data using Adobe Photoshop. The disc contains over two hours of tutorials delving into all manner of processing techniques to really help you get the most out of your data.
- Producing RGB and LRGB images of all the major planets
- How to produce synthetic color images using various filters
- Correcting problems caused by image derotation
- Removal of image artifacts and color fringing
- Producing composite planetary images