Top > Manufacturers > Celestron > Telescopes > Omni XLT102|
Omni XLT102 Description
Save on Celestron's Omni telescopes, through April 30th, 2016!
Omni XLT series features the stable platform of the CG-4 mount and high
quality optics. Using aspheric shaping technology in conjunction with
hand-figuring the optics the Omni XLT presents an image with virtually no
spherical aberration. Celestron also added their famous StarBright XLT coating system to
further enhance light transmission.
- High quality optics start with each lens and(or) mirror being hand
selected so only the finest grade of optical glass is used
- StarBright XLT coatings provide maximized light transmission
- 25mm multi-coated eyepiece - 20mm eye relief, 50°
- 1.25" star diagonal
- CG-4 German Equatorial Mount with setting circles and slow motion controls
- to accurately locate and track sky objects
- Ball bearings in both axes of the mount for smooth performance
- Heavy-duty pre-assembled stainless steel tripod featuring 1.75" legs,
accessory tray and bubble level
- Easy no-tool setup
- The Sky Level 1 planetarium software with 10,000 object database and
- Optical Design: Refractor
- Aperture: 102mm
- Focal Length: 1000mm
- Focal Ratio: f/9.8
- Eyepiece: 25mm
- Magnification: 40x
- Finderscope: 6x30
- Optical Coatings: StarBright XLT
- Mount: Omni CG-4 Equatorial
- Tripod Legs: 1.75" Stainless
- Counterweights: 7lbs (3.2 kg) and 4lbs (1.8 kg)
- Highest Useful Magnification: 240x
- Lowest Useful Magnification: 15x
- Stellar Limiting Magnitude: 12.5
- Resolution: 1.36 arcseconds
- Resolving Power: 1.14 arcseconds
- Light Gathering Power: 212x
- Angular Field of View: 1.25°
- Linear Field of View (@ 1000 yds.): 66
- Optical Tube Length: 39.5"
- Optical Tube Weight: 9.5 lbs (4.3 kg)
- Equatorial Mount Weight: 21 lbs.
- Tripod Weight: 12.5 lbs.
- Total Weight: 43 lbs.
Copyright ©2000-2014 Starizona
Adventures In Astronomy & Nature, All rights reserved
5757 N. Oracle Rd., Suite 103 · Tucson, Arizona 85704 · Call Us: (520) 292-5010
Map & Directions -