Top > Mounts > G-11 Equatorial Mount w/Gemini GOTO System|
G-11 Equatorial Mount w/Gemini GOTO System
G-11 Equatorial Mount w/Gemini GOTO System Description
- All machined aluminum and stainless steel, black anodized.
- All stainless steel hardware.
- One 3.750” diameter needle thrust bearing.
- One 2.000” diameter needle thrust bearing.
- Two 1.500” diameter needle bearings.
- 5.625” diameter, 7075 aluminum worm gear, 360 tooth.
- Dual supported, ball bearing housed stainless steel worm-heat treated and
- Variable slip clutch, both axes. One knob design.
- 1.250” diameter stainless steel shafts.
- Fully locking, unique tangent arm design altitude adjustment, 14-64
degrees, large knob for easy alignment. (8-68 degrees with small
- Laser engraved latitude scale in 2 degree increments.
- Single knob azimuth control, bi-directional +/- 8.5 degree.
- 5.000” diameter laser engraved setting circles, 4 minute R.A., vernier
reading to 1 minute / 1 degrees DEC., vernier reading to 0.1 degree. R.A.
circle engraved for Northern and Southern Hemisphere.
- Porter slip ring design.
- 160 oz/in stepper motor, 0.5 arc sec. step.
- Dovetail saddle-plate allows for the interchanging of any tube
assembly-reduces need for DEC. weights.
- Removable stainless steel weight shaft w/safety knob.
- 21 lb counterweight.
- 7 lb and 11 lb extra counterweights available.
- Through the axis polar scope, works in Northern and Southern Hemisphere.
Polar scope optional.
- Instrument weight capacity 60 lbs.
- Equatorial head weight 36 lbs.
- All machined aluminum, black anodized, powder coated.
- Tripod height, adjustable from 33” - 48”
- Removable leg design for easy transporting.
- Tripod weight 35 lbs.
Gemini GOTO System
- Very High Precision pointing to less than 1 arc minute
- Object search mode with user definable search radius
- Sidereal, Solar Lunar and King tracking rates
- User brightness adjustable LED display
- Up to 256 alignment stars permitted either side of the meridian
- Menus are accessed by the standard Losmandy 4 button hand paddle
- An optional deluxe hand paddle that repeats the Main panel display
- RS232 serial port control by a PC using software such as The Sky, Guide
7.0 or Palm Planetarium
- T-Point (Software Bisque) Compatible
- Internal real time clock that displays, UTC, Local Mean Time an Sidereal
- Up to 10 degrees per second slewing (G-8)
- User definable Guiding, Centering Slewing and GOTO speeds
- Permanent Periodic Error Correction
- Allows manual telescope movement with optional shaft encoders
- Southern and Northern Hemisphere operation
- Retains position information after power off (for permanent observatory
- EPROM upgradeable software
Copyright ©2000-2017 Starizona
Adventures In Astronomy & Nature, All rights reserved
5757 N. Oracle Rd., Suite 103 · Tucson, Arizona 85704 · Call Us: (520) 292-5010
Map & Directions -