Author: Stan Tekiela
Paperback: 345 pages (4.5 x 6 in.)
• 145 species (only Arizona birds!)
• No need to look through dozens of photos of birds that don't live in Arizona.
• Easy-to-use color guide. See a yellow bird and don't know what it is? Go to the yellow section!
• Fact-filled, containing the information you want to know.
• Compare feature. Not sure which woodpecker you're seeing? This feature helps you decide!
• Contains range maps showing where in Arizona you'll find the birds in summer, winter, all year or during migration.
• Full-page photos with corresponding full-page descriptions.
•Stan's Notes include naturalist information and interesting gee-whiz facts.